Twitter

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mr. Bricks Shoot

This past weekend was spent shooting a scene for Mr. Bricks: A Heavy Metal Murder Musical, www.mrbricksmovie.blogspot.com.  I was taken aback by the passion everyone had for this project-from the make-up department to the boom operator and everyone in between.
Even when snafus occurred,like losing daylight or special effects falling off, everyone had fun.  I was having such a good time filming that I didn't want to stop.  I actually got a little upset when we broke for lunch, not in a Christian Bale sort of way, but more like having to take out the trash before going out to play.  What can I say? We were in the middle of shooting a scene and we were on a roll.  The actors brought their A game.  The crew was on point.  I was afraid we were going to lose momentum but we didn't.  We came back from lunch and jumped back in without missing a beat.

All in all this is one of the best acting experiences I've had.  It was fun, challenging and a wonderful learning experience.  Thanks to everyone that made it such a great experience.

Here are some pics from the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment