Twitter

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Well, It's a new year and as I reflect on 2009, I realize it's been a pretty eventful one.  I had been focusing on the negative until I read this: "I can't have the same disdain for this decade I hear others expressing.  It was the decade a miracle happened and I got to do what I love for a living."  - Cyrus from Spill.com. This made me look at the past year in a positive light and here are some of the highlights of this past year. I've traveled to L.A for The Quarrel. Performed in everything from Shakespeare and Chekhov to Jose Rivera and other contemporary playwrights.  Proposed to my lovely girlfriend of four years.  Watched my nephew grow to be the cutest thing in a diaper and the best drummer I know.  All of these moments give me hope that every day in 2010 could be another highlight in my life or maybe even...a miracle.  


May your 2010 be full of highlights and a miracle or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment